This NRFC webinar was a follow-up to a March 2013 webinar that began a conversation about ways in which fatherhood practitioners can partner with local child support offices to help non-custodial fathers and their families. This April 2015 webinar continued the conversation with two fatherhood programs that have successfully established effective partnerships with their local child support office.
Participants will improve their knowledge and understanding of ways in which fatherhood programs and child support agencies can work together to:
- Provide fathers with accurate information about child support.
- Explain the benefits of paternity establishment.
- Provide employment services to help fathers meet their child support obligations.
- Help with modification of orders and arrearages as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain effective local partnerships that meet mutual program goals.
- Nicolette Bennett, Kansas Department for Children and Families, Child Support Services, Topeka, KS
- Patty Hunt, Contra Costa County Department of Child Support Services, Martinez, CA
- Barbara Lacina, Office of Child Support Enforcement, Washington, DC
- Brad Lambert, Connections to Success, Kansas City, KS
- Rhody McCoy, Rubicon, Richmond, CA
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.