During this webinar, hosted on July 22, 2020, we spoke with representatives of five fatherhood programs around the implementation of new virtual services to ensure continued program support for fathers and families. It featured a brief overview of each program, followed by an extended Q&A session with the presenters in video mode.
- Richard Barr, South Carolina Center for Fathers and Families, Columbia, SC
- Guy Bowling, FATHER Project, Goodwill Easter Seals, St. Paul, MN
- Avis Files, Brothers United, Pathway Inc., Toledo, OH
- Nick Mazzeo, Dads Matter Program, Children's Bureau, Anaheim, CA
- James Melton, Fathers and Families Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.