The ability to recruit fathers is one of the key measures of a fatherhood program’s success. Effective outreach and recruitment are key to effective programming, and can be a challenge for many programs. This webinar draws upon tips and ideas from the NRFC's Responsible Fatherhood Toolkit and features presentations from three well established responsible fatherhood practitioners.
Goals of Webinar: After this training webinar, participants will improve their knowledge and understanding of:
- Ways to spread the word in the community about fatherhood program activities.
- Developing visually appealing and effective outreach materials.
- Opportunities to engage and connect with fathers.
- Effective recruitment techniques.
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
- Barry McIntosh, Young Fathers of Santa Fe
- James Worthy, Consultant
Facilitator/Moderator: Patrick Patterson, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.