This report summarizes the service models, activities, and preliminary outcomes of a select group of those grantees identified by JBA as part of an investigation into promising practices. Each grantee profile includes a project description, highlighted outcomes, and success stories.
The first part of the report profiles Healthy Marriage grantees:
- Alabama Community Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Hispanic Active Relationships Project
- Lasting Relationships
- Marriage Works! Ohio
- Enriching Marriages in Indiana Project
- Family Expectations
- Healthy Marriages/Strong Families
- Project Relate
The second part profiles Responsible Fatherhood grantees:
- Promoting Optimal Parenting Skills (P.O.P.S.)
- Promoting Responsible Fatherhood Project
- Jefferson County Fatherhood Initiative
- Latin American Youth Center Responsible Fatherhood Program
- Strengthening Families Initiative
- Strong Fathers/Strong Families Project
- Family Strengthening Project in Minnesota
- Keeping Families and Inmates Together in Harmony (FAITH)
The report closes with a description of national cross-site evaluations that involve grantees funded through the Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood initiative.
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.