This webinar was a follow-up to our July 2019 webinar, The Importance of Co-Parenting and Relationship Skills: Helping Fathers Help Their Children. Presenters focused on tips for programs that work mainly with non-residential fathers, including a look at the role of stepfathers in a coparenting team. We were also joined by a father from the Fathers & Families Support Center who shared his coparenting story and offered tips for other fathers.
- Armon Perry, Ph.D., Project Director/Associate Professor, 4 Your Child/University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- Brian Higginbotham, Associate Vice President and Professor, Utah State University, Logan, UT.
- Cheri Tillis, Fathers & Families Support Center, St. Louis, MO.
- Demetrice Davis, Fathers & Families Support Center, St. Louis, MO.
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.