The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) online events calendar is part of the NRFC's continuing effort to make Fatherhood.gov a central hub of information for Responsible Fatherhood programs and the general public.
Events to be included on the calendar will be submitted online by the public and received by an NRFC moderator.
- Within two (2) business days of receiving a submission, the moderator will check that all applicable information is included in the request and meets the basic criteria, then forward the information to an ACF reviewer for review and approval.
- Within seven (7) to nine (9) business days of receiving the event request, a decision regarding whether or not the request is approved for posting will be made.
Upon receiving approval, the event will be added to the online calendar where it will be available to the public.
Events to be included must meet the following criteria:
- Submitting organization is a Federally-funded or recognized program and/or agency, or large (national or State-wide) Fatherhood or related organization.
- Event is broadly accessible (i.e.: open participation/registration, not neighborhood-based)
- Event topic and audience are in line with the message and policies of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse and the Office of Family Assistance (i.e.: event does not discriminate in participation based on religion, gender, etc.)
For questions regarding the Events Calendar, Calendar Policy, or the NRFC, please email Help@FatherhoodGov.Info.