Trailer for the DADication Documentary
This is a trailer for the DADication Documentary. The DADication documentary was produced by the Ad Council and Campbell Ewald in partnership with the NRFC and the Administration for Children and Families, Office of Family Assistance. The documentary features fathers who appeared in our Dadication PSAs and includes additional testimony from fathers and fatherhood practitioners. The short documentary emphasizes how essential fathers are to the lives of their children, illustrates the impact of growing up without a father, provides examples of fathers overcoming numerous barriers to be present for their kids, and demonstrates how fathers and their children are flourishing as a result.
The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse is an Office of Family Assistance (OFA) funded national resource for fathers, practitioners, programs/Federal grantees, states, and the public at-large who are serving or interested in supporting strong fathers and families.
The goals of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) are to provide, facilitate, and disseminate current research and proven and innovative strategies that will encourage and strengthen fathers and families and providers of services via the following activities:
- Robust NRFC website – www.Fatherhood.gov
- Media Campaign that promotes the Responsible Fatherhood field and efforts of local programs
- Social media engagement via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Development and dissemination of written products that advance responsible fatherhood research and practice
- Outreach and presentations at conferences and events
- National Call Center for dads and practitioners (1-877-4DAD411)
- Virtual trainings
Learn more: Fatherhood.Gov Factsheet
Fatherhood.gov is a site for:
- Dads looking for tips, hints and even deals for dads and kids – find them on the DadTalk Blog and in the For Dads section
- Fatherhood programs looking to get started or expand – check out the For Programs section
- Researchers and policy makers looking for the latest on responsible fatherhood – check out our Library
Funding for the NRFC is provided through the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, which authorized the use of funds for “the development, promotion, and distribution of a media campaign to encourage the appropriate involvement of parents in the life of any child and specifically the issue of responsible fatherhood, and the development of a national clearinghouse to assist States and communities in efforts to promote and support marriage and responsible fatherhood.” The NRFC has provided these services since October 2006 and the Claims Resolution Act (CRA) re-authorized funding in 2010.
Thank you for visiting the NRFC! We welcome your comments. You can reach us via email, telephone, fax, or postal mail. We respond to all messages within one business day.